Telehealth and Clinical Services Through Bodyworks for Your Health
No matter what’s going on in the world, your health is always our priority. We partner with top clinicians across the country, and through our health care connection service, you’ll have fast and easy access to in-person doctor’s visits, or telehealth care when you need it.
Whether you have general health questions, need a physical or medication refill, want to learn how to manage your chronic pain, or need a dental appointment, we’ve got you covered from head to toe. We can match you with independent clinicians in any of these specialties:
- Medical Services: Doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants provide routine physicals, appointments for medication refills, sick visits, and lab tests, including COVID-19 antibody testing, and more.
- Chiropractic and Pain Management: Our chiropractic doctors provide therapies to help manage back, neck, and migraine pain. They also specialize in virtual posture assessments, posture correction, and massage therapy.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapists specialize in Injury recovery and management, restoring and maintaining physical function and mobility, posture, flexibility, and muscle performance evaluation.
- Dental Services: Our team provides a full range of preventive, emergency, and cosmetic dental and oral health services.
- Dermatology: Our dermatology partners treat all skin, hair, and nail disorders as well as skin cancer prevention and treatment. They can also assist with a full range of cosmetic evaluations, plans, and treatments.
- Acupuncture: Derived from traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture specialists use tiny needles to stimulate energy flow and balance within your body. Acupuncture can treat pain and gastrointestinal issues, help manage stress and promote overall wellness.
- Podiatry: Podiatrists can treat disorders of your feet and lower legs. Some common reasons to see a podiatrist include ingrown toenails, heel spurs, toenail and skin conditions, foot and ankle pain, or evaluations for orthotics and foot alignment.
To get connected to the right expert for your questions or personalized care, start here:
Looking for general health information rather than a one-on-one appointment? In addition to individual appointments, our amazing team of health care providers also participates in our live lunch and learn webinars and on-demand education health education programs.
They cover topics like Skin Cancer Prevention, Non-Medication Pain Management Techniques, and Aging and Dental Health. These health education webinars free to all individual and corporate members.
Both individual and corporate monthly wellness members can receive complimentary consults with our entire team of clinicians. In-person or virtual telehealth appointments are scheduled with and billed by the clinician.
Memberships also include access to all live and on-demand virtual webinars, classes, and events provided by our network of health care clinicians in addition to nutrition, fitness, and other wellness events.